Sunday, June 13, 2010

How come...

weeds grow faster than Veggies? I swear the weeds in my yard grow at least a foot in a week. An we haven't even had a "rain season" this spring/summer. I have spent 2 hours this morning pulling weeds, and I am sure if someone drove by they would never believe it.

I have always said that weeds have no purpose. Although I wouldn't be surprised if someone had them tested and found some world cure for cancer in them. Isn't a cure always found in the most uncommon place? I mean who would have thought moldy cheese could cure something?

So my goal for today...is when evening hits & it's a little bit cooler, I will be out in the yard pulling with all my might. And maybe, just maybe I will be able to see a difference due to my hard work. If not... I will be looking to hire a kid for the summer!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...