Sunday, June 13, 2010

Simple Sundays...

I love Sunday afternoon's. That's when I can sit back with a good book. Or go on a slow walk with the family. Or get to all those crafts that have been put off to the side, waiting for me to get them finished.

Sundays remind me of what is most important in my life. Family & Friends!
I mean how boring would it be if you didn't have anyone you could share your hope and dreams with? Or perhaps you need to lean on some one's shoulder to cry or vent?
Maybe you need some help?...I mean I cant tell you how messed up this blog would be if I couldn't call Andrea a few times a week and ask how to do something.
And of course what would Sunday's be with out having your personal faith?
Religion is a big part of my life. I have not and never will, say I am a perfect Christian. It's hard. And it is something I try to improve daily.
So count your personal blessing's this Sunday,and you will see just how blessed you really are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...