Monday, July 12, 2010

I am featured on ; See it, Love it, Win it !

If you haven't checked out this Way cool Give a way blog:
See it, Love it, Win it!
You don't know what you're missing. My good friend Andrea is the "master mind" of this blog, where she finds super cute, cool, original crafts & numerous other things to Feature. Them gives them away! Who doesn't like to win something?

Well this week July 12th-17th Lark's Country Heart will be featured
on her blog! She is highlighting my blog as well as my Esty Store.
I will be giving away (3) great prizes.....
1st- a $20.00 gift certificate to use at my Esty Store/
2nd- a Handmade Domino Pendent Necklace.
3rd- a Handmade Charm Bookmark

So make sure you check out her Blog! I know once you visit it, you'll become a follower of her site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...