Friday, July 9, 2010

Willow Tree Angels

These figurines are so nice. They each have there own "meaning" and I am sure that everyone who purchases them, interprets that to their own life. I received my first one from my husband.
Since then I am a collector. I have received one every Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines Day and some just because.


I have given some to friends myself, they say that they loved them so much they are now a collector too! I have some that I wanted just because I thought they looked cute.
Other's Have a special moment that I wanted to remember.....Like my wedding Day. My Daughter's birth. My first marathon.

If you need to give a special gift to someone, I am sure they would NOT be disappointed with any one of the many Willow Tree Figurines.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...