Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas goodies.....




I know this doesn't look or even sound like it would be good.
But the combination is a nice surprise. I first learned about the Peppermint & Lemons from a college roommate. And ever since then when I see these "soft" peppermint sticks,
I grab some up and buy the lemons.
You really do have to try it ...before you turn your nose up!

All you need is some fresh lemons, a box or two of the "soft" Peppermint sticks.
(you can use regular candy canes, however it takes a while for you to make "holes" in the stick to suck up the lemon juice)

Cut a lemon in half, Bite off each end of the peppermint stick. Then push down into the center of lemon. As you begin to suck up the lemon juice, the stick with dissolve from the acid of the lemon. So I always use about 2 sticks per 1/2 of lemon.

Give it a try you will be surprised how good it is. Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...