Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 6 ---TOP 3 RECIPES

Before I share this week's Top 3...
I hope you all had a wonderful & blessed Easter weekend.
We couldn't have asked for  better weather here in southern Nevada.
Our Family had a very relaxed Easter Sunday. 
Along with an AMAZING dinner of course.

Now lets get down to week 6 TOP 3  Each week we seem to grow in numbers. Which is like my home..the more the merrier. However it does make it harder for me to pick only 3 recipes. REALLY HARD !!
 Soooo  this week I picked 4 , I make up these rules as I go along, (lol)
#1 Goes to this mouth watering Foccacia Bread.
I have always wanted to make this...but for some weird reason I thought I needed a "starter" for it. So I am glad to know I don't.
By: THE PEPPERED PANTRY
 #2   I thought was perfect for this weekend dinner.
 Pineapple Chipotle  Honey Glazed Ham. YUM!
By: THE FARM GIRL
#3  I swear "spoke" to me....I mean I am the girl who orders a Chef Salad and ask them to go lite on the lettuce. (I am serious) 

This Crouton Salad is right up my ally!
By: BROWN SUGAR TOAST
#4  Not to be forgotten... When I saw these little cuties posted, it put 
a smile on my face.

I mean look how adorable these Sweet Tweets are.
By: SWEETOLOGY
 CONGRATULATIONS! Don't for get to grab a "I was featured" button.
*I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this week!*
 

8 comments:

Kim McCallie said...

Oh, I'm loving the Sweet Tweets!

Angela said...

What great recipes. I wish I had been privy to that ham recipe before now; it would have made a good Easter lunch indeed.

Christa @ BrownSugarToast said...

Thanks for the feature! haha - love the "go light on the lettuce" comment! hilarious! this is the salad for you! super fresh tasting!!! my fam loved it!

Unknown said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I am a CELEBRITY!!!!!! WHOOOO WHOOOOO. Thanks soooo much LARK! This is going to be a GOOD WEEK!

Holly said...

Yay!!:) So excited!!! Thanks for the link-I grabbed the button:)

bj said...

I came by to link but find no Mr. Linky.

carolinaheartstrings said...

Wonderful recipe choices. Love the peeps.

Missy said...

Those look like great recipes!
I also wanted to say thanks for the goodies I received from being featured recently! It was like Christmas! You put so many great things in! Thanks so much! I especially can't wait to use my new avocado cutter.
Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...