Monday, May 30, 2011

COUNTRY COOKS ACROSS AMERICA

Just in case YOU haven't heard yet....

Country Cooks Across America
  





This is  MY "newest" Journey. A While back I had sent out a request for anyone interested in joining me, in putting  together a Cook Book. I had several people respond. So I did my homework and read through each of their Blogs. I was looking for persons who shared the love of "Country" cooking along with using simple ingredients. I wanted to bring Our Country's diversity of flavor's from different States across the Country.  I am happy to say I found (4) Great Ladies who "fit the bill".

I hope All my Lark's Country Heart followers will also join me over at the 
Country Cooks Across America TODAY is Our Launch Day!
Join us on Our "Kick Off Memorial Weekend"....if you like my style of cooking & recipes, I am sure you will Love what we have put together for you!
*Thank you all for your everyday support! I wouldn't have wanted to go forward in making a Dream into a Reality without you by my side!*

Country Kisses & Big Bear Hugs!
Lark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS..I AM DOING A BIG BIG HAPPY DANCE!! sorry it is all caps but I am really SCREAMING this! HUGS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...