Monday, May 23, 2011

Top 3 Picks of week #10 Made it on Monday

Wow...what a week! I know it was not just a busy week for me either. It seemed that all my family and friends were running around crazy as well. So I was so impressed with all of you who did take the time to link up! You all are GREAT! And so are all of your recipes! Many of them were making my mouth water. ;)

So let's get on with my TOP 3...

#1 Comes to us from Shugary Sweets Aimee's Orange Bread looks so moist!

 My #2 pick goes to Real food, Allergy free This Asian Chicken Marinade with all the flavor I love.


#3  was hard to get off my mind! My...oh...my...I want this Coffee Pie!
This was made just for Me (j/k) from Cooking With K 




Again, thank you all for your continued support. On crazy weeks like this it makes me feel as if you all "have my back". Thank you for sharing your recipes with me each week.


*Don't forget to grab your "I've been featured" button. *

Have a GREAT week and I look forward to week #11 of Made it on Monday.

Lark

5 comments:

Kay Little said...

Thank you for the feature this week...you are a sweetie!

carolinaheartstrings said...

Great pics. That pie looks like it is just to die for!

Concetta said...

Hello Dear Friend!!!

I am back - still recovering - but all went well!!! I have sooo missed all your parties and chatting. I will be posting a delcious Strawberry Bread this week and I made it over the weekend thinking about you! For some reason I caught a glimpse only of the virtual bake sale news and I thought I had to get something baked and posted asap! When I went back to see what I needed to do I realized it was not until the summer....oh I laughed and my family loved the bread! I will surely be participating this summer.
Have a wonderful day Lark!
Love,
Concetta
PS...coming to you soon is your prize!

Unknown said...

I agree. great picks...these ladies know how to cook. Coffee pie, yes I think I will have a slice with my morning coffee....seriously, I am not kidding.

Mary Bergfeld said...

These all look wonderful, but I think that coffee pie has my name on it. Your readers are submitting some wonderful recipes. I don't envy you having to choose. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...