Monday, July 11, 2011

TOP 3 Picks for "Made it on Monday"

Oh what a week...with the 4th of July holiday to start off the week,
and getting back into "daily life" as usual ...I was "dragging!"

So glad to check out all the wonderful recipes y'all submitted.
I have (2) of them already on my next week menu!

So let's get to it!
My #1 pick this week goes toSweet Tea With Cindy who shared these
fun, clever, sweet BIRTHDAY CAKE BATTER PANCAKES.
Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes
#2 goes to this SPINACH SALAD with PEPPER JELLY VINAIGRETTE
shared by The Blest Nest
Spinach Salad with Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
#3 Is this amazing  BLACKBERRY BASIL SALAD DRESSING
this flavor packed dressing was from Food, Farm, Health
Blackberry Basil Salad Dressing
I think y'all can see I was in the mood for something "light" and wouldn't heat up my house with the heat of the oven. (lol)
Thank you all for sharing your dishes. 
*Don't forget to link up to Made it on Monday  week #18
Links are open every WED.-SAT.*

5 comments:

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Great choices as alway. I love that salad!!!

The Better Baker said...

Terrific choices Lark! Looks like you're gonna keep cool and be eatin mighty fine!

Food Glorious Food! said...

Great picks!! I love the Spinach Salad with Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette especially.. Have a great weekend dear!

http://personalfoodjournal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That salad looks amazing!

Vicki V @ blestnest.blogspot.com said...

I was on vacation and just discovered that you featured my spinach salad! Thanks so much for the shout out, Lark! I appreciate it very much. Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...