Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Made it on Monday Top 3 Pick!

I know that I am a day behind on posting my TOP 3 Picks for week 20.
Yesterday I was honored to do a post for Frosting for the Cause
If you have never heard of this wonderful "project", please look into it.

Also please forgive me for not being able to comment on 
each and every recipe that was submitted! I was a bit under the weather
along with a very busy catering week. I will do better!
So let me shout out loud from the roof tops who made the TOP 3

#1 Submitted by Permanent Posies
Gluten free Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
#2 Is now my daughters favorite! Shared by Recipe Roundup
Pepperoni Logs
#3 Put a Smile on my face, shared by Hugs & Cookies XOXO
Cotton Candy Cake Pop
Thank you all once again for taking your time
out of your own busy day to link up and share 
some of your favorite recipes with us all!

*Link up for "Made it on Monday" will be open tomorrow
(WED.-SAT. )  I hope you will join in on the fun !*

2 comments:

The Better Baker said...

YUUUUUMMMM! These all look great....catch your breath and take good care now ya hear? XO

Tricia @ Recipe Roundup said...

Thanks so much, Lark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...