Friday, September 23, 2011

Chili Stack Up's

Oh I love fast, simple and easy week night meals.
It seems like during the week nights we are all on different
time schedules. However I love to set down as a family
for dinners...that is when I look to my fast fix recipes!
This really is a family pleasing meal, because each person 
can add his/her favorite toppings.
Chili Stack Ups
2 (16oz.) canned Chili *(homemade is great!)
Onion, diced
Shredded Cheese
Tomato's
Lettuce
Sour Cream
Taco Sauce
Frito Corn Chips

Now you just "stack" it all up on your plate.
starting on the Frito corn chips, adding all the toppings
of your choice.
*You can use Vegetarian chili*
Fast Family Dinners,
Lark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now this is a way I could eat Chili!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...