Thursday, September 29, 2011

Perfectly Peanut Butter Cookies


Oh how I love Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
They also happen to be my hubby's favorite Cookie.
So these don't last to long at our house.
 Something I do to MY Peanut Butter Cookies
that is a little different, is that before I flatten
them with the fork....I roll them in powdered Sugar.
OH MY FLIPPING HECK....you must try it.

Lark's Perfectly Peanut Butter Cookies
2 C. Sugar
2 1/2 C. Brown Sugar
1 1/2 C. Margarine
1 1/2 C. Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tsp. Vanilla
4 Egglands Best Egg's
4 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
6-7 C. Flour

Preheat oven to 350

First cream together the Margarine and sugar's.
Then add in Peanut butter, beat on high for 1 minute.
Add in egg's one at a time. Beat again for 1 minute.
Next add in the vanilla, soda, salt. mix together until blended.
Then add in flour, mix until the dough is not sticky.
If you need to add more flour, just add 1/4 C. at a time.

Scoop dough into balls, and roll in powdered sugar.
Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, flatten down
each cookie with a fork.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Bundle them up and take to a friend!
 Happy Baking!
Lark

3 comments:

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Those would by my husband's favorites too! We love peanut butter cookies over here. :)

I'd love for you to join my linky, Crazy Sweet Tuesday, sometime! The link is open through Fridays.

Erin said...

Powdered Sugar - yum! I am going to try that next time I make them! Great looking cookie!

Christine's Pantry said...

Your cookies look wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...