Monday, September 12, 2011

WOW .... Nothing Better than a Vacation!

I have just gotten back from a Week Vacation to California,
where my family spent time together  doing a TON of fun 
sight seeing. Even on the trip there we acted like tourist.
Just look at the size of this Rice Krispies Treat 
we found at a stop along the way!

We went to the Beach.....
 We had Breakfast at the ever popular Griddle Cafe, 
we about DIED when we all received our pancakes...
I mean LOOK at the size of those things!
(I had to put my spoon on them so you could have a size comparison)
I had the Cinnamon Strudel W/ Cream cheese
My hubby surprised me with a quick stop for a treat 
at the Nationally FAMOUS Magnolia Bakery!
The "cupcake Lady"..I even got to see how the frost them!
Then we found this Treat over at Joan's on Third
 We even visited the L.A. Farmer's Martket
 Can ya see me? Love this Old Station!
And of course We HAD to spend a few days at 
 I even found time to Break away from the rides 
and run the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon!
Coming through the gates to join my family!
ha,ha..my daughter didnt want to touch me...cuz I was "wet"
It was a FABULOUS week with the ones I love.
I cant think of anything better than making memories!
Plan a vacation with YOUR family Soon!
~Lark

3 comments:

Mippy said...

Oh my laaand you packed a LOT in a week! And you ran as well! WAY TO GO! :) Wow!! You blow me away with you fabulousness (yeah that's a word...okay, it's not but It is today! ;)
YOU ROCK !
Thank you for sharing :D

Unknown said...

This is amazing!! LOVE the photos! Lark for some reason your blog is not refreshing in my blogroll!! WAAA I need to fix that b/c I am missing out on some great posts!!! HUGS

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Wow. What a great post. So glad you had such a good time. Wonderful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...