Monday, October 24, 2011

Made it on Monday TOP 3 picks

Oh heavens....We were very few in numbers 
this past week on MADE IT ON MONDAY.....
I take full responsibility for this due to
all my computer "problems" last week.
So Sorry, I do think all the kinks
in my computer have been fixed now.
So thank you for baring with me!!!

#1 this week was linked up by a FABULOUS Woman!
Trish from Sweetology
Is not only talented, she is the greatest example of
"paying it forward" to others. check out her wonderful post

#2 Surely put me in the mood for Halloween and all things Fall!
Are a sure sweet treat for kids of all ages!

#3 I am so glad that Walking on Sunshine
Linked up her Sausage Calzone
Y-U-M-M-Y!!!!

Can you see what I mean....Few in numbers....
GREAT in TALENT!
Thank you all for these wonderful recipes that I have
added to my own recipe file!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my Lark, thank you dearly for the feature - it such fun linking up here and the other features and links were GREAT!

The Better Baker said...

Lovely YUMMIES....just lovely! Sure hope those computer glitches stay away from you now Lark!

Lois Christensen said...

Wow! Thanks everyone! Love linking up with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...