Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TOP 3 on Made it on Monday

Oh Happy Day!
Oh Happy DA-AY!
I am thrilled to share with y'all 
last week's TOP 3 FABULOUS recipes
shared on Made it on Monday!

I can tell y'all....you just keep getting better!
Thanks so much for taking time out of your day
to link up and share with us all each week!
Here we go....

The #1 spot this week goes to this Rustic Romemary Bread 

Linked up by Sunkissed Sister's
Takes our #2 spot.
 
#3 Comes to us by Everyday Moms Meals
With her refreshing Autumn Apple Brew 

Thank you all for baring with me while I had my computer 
worked on. I think we almost have it "fixed"....
(fingers crossed)
The link for  MADE IT ON MONDAY # 29 is NOW OPEN!!!
Please join in and link up those fabulous recipes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...