Monday, October 22, 2012

Homemade Beef Chili

I know Y'all probably have your own
Homemade Chili recipe you always use...
so why am I sharing with you another one?
Well I have made Chili for years, however I 
have never "created" my own original
recipe. I thought is was about time to do so.
(Plus I am still helping my hubby learn to love soup!)
This is very simple and can be cooked in your 
slow cooker as well as stove top.

This is also VERY Freezer Friendly~Bonus huh?!

Homemade Beef Chili
2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 (14.5 oz.) Chili Ready Diced Tomato's
2 (15.5 oz) Pinto Beans~drain
1 (15.5 oz.) Chili Bean's
1 (15.5 oz.) Small Red Kidney Bean's~drain
1 Med. White Onion~ diced
1 (4oz.) Diced Green Chili's
1 (1.25 oz.) McCormick's Envelope Chili Seasoning
1 C. Fat Free Beef Broth

Brown the Ground beef along with
the chili powder, cumin, garlic salt
and the onion powder. Drain off any
excess grease. Place cooked meat into your
slow cooker as well as the remaining ingredients.
Stir to combine. 
Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hrs.
Serve with, shredded cheese, crackers, corn bread.
Enjoy!,
Lark

1 comment:

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Great looking recipe. Chili is a favorite at our house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...