Friday, April 26, 2013

4 Ingredient Brownies

I have never met a Brownie
that I didn't like. They are everything
soft, chewy and divine.
The variety of add-ins you can
turn your plain into the amazing!
I had my Middle School kids make
these in class one day, thinking they
would all go crazy adding in candy
pieces, nuts or toffee.
Can you believe NOT one student
added anything thing to the batter?!
They only topped them with
some powdered sugar.
(go figure, right?)
(Sorry this isn't the best photo. However I
told the students I would photo their
finished product.)
These really are a very simple
fast treat to put together.
 
4-Ingredient Brownie's
1 (18 1/2 oz.) Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
1 Egg
1/3 C. Oil
1/4 C. Water
* Any toppings you want to add*
 
Preheat oven to 350
Whisk all ingredients together
until well blended. Pour into a
greased 9x13" Pan.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until
center is cooked through.
Let cool completely before cutting.
Life is better with brownies!
Lark
 


1 comment:

The Better Baker said...

You won't get an argument out of me on that one...life definitely IS better with brownies. How fun for the kids to make them - love the ease of using the cake mix too. Way to go Lark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...