Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Choc.-Full of Nuts Cookie Pie

I come from a family line of Pie Makers.
I'm not sure just who it was in the past
 generations that made their "mark" as
the first one to enjoy making pie. However I
am so glad I seemed to have been the "one"
 in my immediate family to carry on
this tradition!
 (as my Mom says: "1 out of 7 isn't bad"...lol)
This Pie is a blending of a pie crust,
cookie dough, and nuts. It is VERY RICH!
The texture is that of a cookie with a
nice crunchy layer on top that is like
that of a Chess Pie.
I am sure you will be very
happy with the outcome.
 
Choc.-Full of Nuts Cookie Pie
1 10" Unbaked Pie Crust~*my recipe HERE
2 Egg's
1/2 C. All Purpose Flour
1/2 C. Sugar
1/2 C. Brown Sugar
1 C. Butter~ softened
1/2 C. Mini Semi Sweet Choc.-Chips
1/2 C. Milk Choc.-Chips
1 C. Honey Roasted Pecans ~chopped
 
Preheat oven to 350
In a mixing bowl beat the eggs until
foamy, about 3 minutes.
Sift in flour and sugars, mix.
Add Butter, mix.
Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
 Pour into unbaked pie crust,
spread evenly.
 
Bake on center rack of oven
for 1 hour. Place on cooling rack
to cool completely before serving.
This is the slice of life,
Lark
 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...