Sunday, August 18, 2013

What you will find this week...

On the Blog...
I just know this little "teaser"
will make you want to come back
and check things out!
Cooking Planit ~ A Site that will teach you
how to cook a complete meal with everything at
the same time.
Has partnered up with T-Fal Cookware
for a great opportunity for MY readers!
 
*(PLUS 50 of the top Food Bloggers)
to introduce you to  the Cooking Planit
site, teach you how to use it and give you
their opinion of what they thought about it.
And to start you off cooking right and with
the best possible tools, T-fal
has given each of the 50 bloggers a 
12 piece Stainless Steel Non-Stick
cookware set. Wait there is more!
T-fal has agreed to give each blogger
a set to GIVEAWAY!
I cant wait to share with you how
my experience went with both
of these companies!
Check back THIS WEEK!
~ Good Times,
Lark
 


1 comment:

sem said...

The very first thing I would make in my TFal cookware would probably be eggs--my husband LOVES eggs (I hate them)--mostly because my old pots and pans mixed set is so OLD and scratched; I'd love to win so I can remember what it's really like to have the equipment you need in the kitchen!!

semonk3@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...