Monday, September 2, 2013

Homemade Thousand Island Dressing

If you or someone you know loves
Thousand Island Dressing, you will
definitely want to make this ASAP!
My husband is a HUGE fan of
thousand island dressing. One
evening as we were just getting
ready to sit down for dinner,
of which a green salad was served.
And of course we were out of thousand
island dressing. (I am a ranch fan, so I had
no idea we needed more.) So of course
my husband was bummed...so him being
quick witted turns to me and says~
"You're a Food Blogger, why don't you
to just whip some up?"
Well those of you who know me,
know that I don't just jump to any one's
bidding. (lol) Needless to say he ate
his dinner salad with Ranch.  :)
However the next day I made him some
Homemade Thousand Island Dressing.
 
Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
1 C. Mayo
1 C. Chili Sauce (you can use Ketchup)
1/4 C. Sweet Relish
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 C. Milk
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
1 tsp. Minced Onion
1 tsp. Paprika
Salt/ Pepper to taste
 
I like to place all the ingredients into
my food processor, however you can
just whisk all the ingredients together
if you wish. That is all there is to it!
**Can be stored in a covered container
in the fridge for 4 weeks.
ENJOY!
Lark


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...