Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 31st, 2010

Well Heck, this has been a long time in coming! I have wanted to start up my blog & Esty store for about 8 months. It seems as if some things are worth the wait. I am excited to share with Family & Friends all the things I love to make and do. The blog is still a work in progress, so bare with me as I "build it up".

My Esty store will be ready for purchases to be made in no time.
In my store I will have a variety of items for you to look through.
I will be adding different items each month, so check back often!
Look for my Esty store link on my home page.

Please feel free to grab my Button & share it with all your friends.

I also have some of my favorite Recipes listed, My "Running Life" ( update on where, when my next race event is.) Give-A-Way's all under my label.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, it seems to be working!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...