Friday, June 18, 2010

Applebee's Blondie Brownie

Now I am not the person to ask if these really taste like the ones at Apple Bee's.
Because I have never had one! I can't eat pecans, so I have never ordered it. However I know a lot of people that LOVE them and a few who would love to know the recipe.
So I did some research and below is my version of their famous dessert. Leave a comment after you've made them & let me know if it is close to the original.

Sift dry ingredients together:(except Brown sugar)
2 c. flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
3/4 tsp. Baking soda

In a mixing bowl cream together:
1 1/4 stick's of margarine
2 C. Packed Brown sugar

then blend in:
2 lg. eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla

Add all ingredients together. Batter will be stiff. Spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
Then sprinkle choc. chips and pecans over top. Bake @ 350 for 23-30 minutes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...