Friday, June 18, 2010

T.G.I.F....

I LOVE Friday's! I know that my husband gets to stay up "late", due to the fact he doesn't have to get up & drive to Las Vegas for work @ 3:30 in the morning. We usually have a layed back type of dinner. And there is no rush.
However this weekend being Father's Day weekend, we are planning on going into town (Las Vegas) tomorrow to do a little shopping, take Matt out for a nice dinner. His favorite & mine too is Outback Steakhouse. YUMMY!

I am also finishing up getting things ready for my surgery on Monday. You know doing the laundry, buying frozen meals Matt can just throw in the oven or microwave. Making sure Jessica is packed to go stay the week with her grandma.

So maybe THIS Friday is not so great....but most always they are the best part of the week. (lol)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...