Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The BEST Buttermilk Salad

Lark's Country Heart

I came upon this salad when a friend of mine
said she "had tried the best salad".
 So she gave me her version of the salad.
 Well I tweaked it a little to my taste.
 And I have never had a complaint.

Buttermilk Cookie Salad

In a large bowl mix together:
2 large Boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding
2 (8oz.) cartons of Cool Whip, thawed

The mixture will be thick and grainy looking.
Slowly pour 1 quart of Buttermilk, while stirring until smooth
Then add into mixture:

1 Lg. can of Crushed Pineapple w/juice
1 small can of Mandarin Oranges, drained

Chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
Right before serving top with Crushed Cookie Crumbs.
 I use the shortbread stripped store bought kind.
**  It's so good you'll wish you had doubled the recipe.
Country Kisses,
Lark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...