Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Homemade roquefort dressing

Back when I was in college in Rexburg Idaho. I had a friend who lived in Rigby, Idaho. And we would go eat at this little Ma & Pop's restaurant. And in stead of offering Ranch Dressing, they served Roquefort. Now if I had known that it had a Blue cheese of some sort in it I would never have tried it. And boy I would have been missing out. I love it! And it is very hard to find here in Nevada. SO MAKE SOME OF YOUR OWN. And see what you think. You can buy Roquefort cheese at most deli's.

1/3 C. chilled evaporated milk
1 C. Mayonnaise
4 oz. Cream Cheese
4 oz. crumbled Roquefort Cheese.

Whip milk until light & fluffy; add softened cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Add mayo and stir until mixed in. Then fold in crumbled Roquefort.
Store covered in refrigerator.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...