Monday, June 21, 2010

Chicken Cashew Casserole


I have been looking for a new, yet good casserole to make. 
I love chicken. And Cashew's are one of the few nuts I like and can eat.

2 C. cooked and diced chicken
2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup onion
1 carrot; shredded
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 C. chicken broth
3 C. water
1 C. Celery
1 1/2 C. uncooked Rice
1 can drained water chest nuts
1 c. Cashews
2 C. or 1 lg. can of Chow mien Noodles

Mix all together except Chow Mien Noodles, pour into a greased casserole dish or a 9x13 pan. Top off with chow mien noodles. Bake @ 325 for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.

*I didn't add the carrots and instead of topping it with chow mien noodles, I put them on the plate & then added the casserole on top.



Country Kisses,
Lark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...