Sunday, June 20, 2010

My very first WINNER is...

Angela! Ok, let me just tell you, this is weird that Angela won. Why? Well because
it just so happens that I won , a give a way at my good friends blog (See it, Love it, Win it!) this weekend. YAHOO, this is the first give a way I have ever won! Now this is the weird part.......I won some thing from Angela's blog! ( Comfie Country Craft's)
And I promise It was all "up & up".
So maybe Angela & I should go play Mega Bucks...(lol)

Thanks for all who entered and the comment's that were made.

Watch for another up coming give a way! It's something to pamper you! :D

Happy Father's Day, to all those Dad's out there!
I can tell you all what a wonderful father I have, I love him so much!
Also my husband is a great Father to our daughter.
I wouldn't ever want to know how it would feel, if I never had the chance to have a father. So make sure you express to YOUR father how you feel!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...