Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well it looks as if my next scheduled Marathon race will be in Sept. On Labor Day weekend. I am really looking forward to this event, it sounds sooo fun! How couldn't it be when it is at the "Happiest place on Earth"
YUP, It's the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon! The race course goes right through Disneyland and through California adventure park. And the finisher's medal is that of Cinderella's Castle!
Seeing how I just had shoulder surgery and will be having another major surgery on June 21st. I am hoping I will be "up to par" by then. Matt, Jessica and I will all be going. We are planning the family vacation around the marathon. That way they will be my cheering squad and we will all get to go to the parks for a few days before the race.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...