Friday, August 6, 2010

The BodyBugg



I have always LOVED the show the Biggest Loser show!
And I have always had the BodyBugg on my "wish list".

Well guess what I just got? Yup, I am now the proud owner on a BodyBugg!
In addition to the armband, they now have the Digital Display unit that you can
wear as a watch or clip it on the armband or your work out clothes.

This Digital Display lets you see in "real time", just where you are in Calorie Burn
or your target Calorie consumed. In other words: if you need to burn 2000 calories a day in
order to lose weight, it will show you how many you have burned every minute in your day!
It will also count step, activity level,time and your "target" from yesterday and today.
VERY COOL!!!
And I cant even begin to tell you how NICE the BodyBugg armband system is. Is will do everything from helping you track your food, to making a meal plan for you.

It is well worth the money!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...