Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Only 10 more days until the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon. I hope I am good to go.
I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be this hard to come back from surgeries.
I think it is harder to have to start over than it was to start. However I am looking forward to it.

Not only am i going for the race, but this is our families vacation. We plan staying 4 days and 5 nights. Spending at least 3 days for Disneyland, 1 full day at the beach. And then just playing the tourist for the remainder. I cant wait to get to cooler weather. We haven't been to Disneyland since Jessica was 4 years old. She just turned 11. So we thought it was about time to take her again. Really it was I who wants to go super bad! :)

Well I am sure I will have many pictures to share when we get back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck. I'm jealous! We're not going til Thanksgiving but I'm wishing it was sooner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...