Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Susan G. Komen Foundation!

This is one of my Favorite things. I know it is a little weird seeing that it is a
organization. But this foundation does SOOOO MUCH GOOD!

When I think of how this foundation came about: Sisters! One dying of Breast Cancer, asks her Sister to make a PROMISE to do anything & everything to end Breast Cancer. And "the promise" is still being kept all these years later.

Plus it has helped find many treatments for Breast Cancer.
I believe it is well on the way of finding a CURE!

If you are ever wanting to donate to a BIGGER cause...this is it!
The foundation is world wide. And helps every woman & man.

I choose to help with finding a cure for breast cancer.
In hopes that my daughter wont have to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...