Monday, November 1, 2010

THANKSGIVING time is one of

My most favorite Holidays! I love all the cooking & baking that goes on!
Now my Sister Carolyn, is a different story. She DOES NOT cook. (that's what she says, however I can tell you she makes the BEST Lasagna ever!) I think it is just a stress for her. I LOVE IT! Cooking & Baking have always been MY stress reliever.

All my Brothers (3) and Sisters (3) just know if it has to involve anything in the kitchen....I will be there. My Mom having (7) kids, was always cooking. So now in her later years she "chooses" not to. And asks me where I learned to love to bake & cook. It was HER that made it look easy.
This year A few of the "kids" in the family will be homing HOME to my parent's for Thanksgiving . I cannot wait. One thing with being in a large family....there is always stories told when the family gets together, you don't want to miss out on those. Plus it gives me an excuse to COOK!

My oldest sister Tana and I will be in charge of the dinner this year. She cracks me up!.....she also says she cant cook. But she really does, I think she just likes to help prepare the meal not be the one to "cook" it. When Tana is in the kitchen you will always hear laughing. That's what it's all about .

Family, Fun, Tradition, Games, Stories, Food and of course LOVE.
These are a few words that come to mind when I think of Thanksgiving time.

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for all I have.
Make sure YOU tell the Lord thank you for all your blessings too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...