Monday, January 3, 2011

L.C.H.- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup


This is MY personal recipe.....which is VERY EASY!

I just fixed this the other day for an "under the weather" friend.

And then my family asked if they had to be "sick" in order for me
to make them a pot. (lol)

It is easy to put together and tastes Perfect on these cold Winter days.

6 C. hot water
2 cans of Chicken Broth
3 tsp. Chicken Bouillon granules
1 (12 oz.) pkg. frozen peas & carrots
2 (12.5 oz.) canned Chicken
1 bag of Homemade Egg Noodles

Add everything in a large stock pot and bring to a boil.
Once it boils time for 20 minutes. This give the noodles time to cook.
I always taste it as it cooks.....some times I add more Broth.
I also add fresh cracked pepper.

I serve this along side some corn bread. PERFECT!

1 comment:

Mippy said...

Awesome!
I had some canned chicken to use up and this will be great to use it for! :D
Thanks so much! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...