Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Day Sunday...


I had every intention of getting up early and going to church.
I didn't make it.  I had a long day yesterday. And an even longer night! I didn't get  more than 4 hours of sleep. And when that happens it seems as if the whole day is a  LAZY one!
 So I am blog surfing and recipe hunting this morning.
I have to tell you all, it has been  harder than I thought to choose my 
Top 3 recipes for  Made it on Monday. I think part of reason was that I was hungry every time I looked and read through the recipes. (lol)

I will make a decision by tonight!

I thought I would share a recipe I have posted on the Tasty Kitchen..just click on the link under the picture. (and doesn't this picture make your mouth water?!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...