Sunday, March 27, 2011

MADE IT ON MODAY...TOP 3 !

What a great group of recipes we had this week....I had a hard time choosing!

My #1 pick for last week is this Fabulous looking:
 Brought to you by: Slice of Southern


My 2nd pick is for these Fun and interesting: 
 I mean I have never seen anything like them. 
Thank you Baking with Em & M.

And #3 Last but not least....are for the clever 
packaging idea of these:
 I have this recipe. I also do a lot of canning. 
 Now why would I NOT think of ever doing this?
Such a cute idea! Thank you, Jamie Cooks It Up!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR THUMBNAIL PHOTO CAN BE COPIED.
(I didn't want anyone to feel bad, so I choose not to add photo's this week, because not ALL were available. Please check out these recipes in Made it on Monday page.) 
Don't forget to grab a "I was featured button"
 

*If your wondering how to enter your own recipe for
"Made it on Monday" it couldn't be easier
All you need to do is become a follower of Lark's Country Heart.
And link up on Wed.-Sat.  to add your own recipe's. 
*There will be prizes often, I don't like to tell what 
week I am giving a "prize" away....
so you will just have to enter each week!  :)  
I look forward to seeing what you cook up for this week!

3 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Lark, you made some wonderful choices. I'd like to make all three of them. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

EmandM said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! =) Love looking at all the recipes!

Slice of Southern said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for featuring me! and #1 to boot! WoW! I love your blog, and the linky parties are so much fun. Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...