Friday, April 1, 2011

Filled Croissants

Hello...Are you seeing what I have just pulled out of the oven?
I am not a big "fan" of the canned type of biscuit's ......however if you dress them up a bit, you will get rave reviews!


This is sooooo simple to make, and so many flavor option's to make.
I will give you some idea's at the bottom of the recipe.


You will need:


2 (8 oz.) Pillsbury canned Crescent rolls
2 regular sized Milky way Candy bar's (cut into 16 pieces)
1 C. Sugar
Melted Chocolate for drizzle (optional)


Preheat oven to 350


Open rolls and separate into individual rolls.
Place 1 piece of the candy bar and roll into crescent.
Seal end's by pinching dough together. 
Next "roll" into sugar.
Place onto a sprayed cookie sheet.
Bake for 18-20 minutes. Or until golden brown.
Let cool before you drizzle chocolate on top.


*Now for some ideas of ways to "fill" your croissants:
Flavored Cream cheese spread, Pie filling, peanut butter and jelly,
Nutella, Fruit, caramel.
 MY favorite is Strawberry Cream Cheese filling with a spoonful of
Cherry pie filling. Oh my goodness.... I am telling you these are
fast, easy and good!

7 comments:

Michael said...

Oh how I love Milky Way. Yum.

CEltonMomma said...

This looks SO good! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to Made it on Monday! I will be sure to post next week!

Martha said...

This is my kind of goodies, love it!

Jessica said...

I love these they tasted so yummy mom. I love you .

The Better Baker said...

Fantabulous idea! Some of the simplest and yummiest recipes of mine are using crescent rolls. I've never tried this one, but you can be sure I will! Thanks -

Kim McCallie said...

Lark, these look delicious! I just bought a roll of crescent rolls because I wanted to make a dessert with them. This is perfect! Thanks for linking to Sweet Indulgences Sunday on A Well-Seasoned Life! Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...