Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MADE IT ON MONDAY Top 3 Picks

So Glad you all came by to see the TOP 3 Picks from last weeks 
"Made it on Monday" Recipe Link up! You can tell a lot of you are using all those fresh Veggies and Fruit from gardens
and local farmer's market's!
I am have been bookmarking recipes like crazy. 
Let's get to the TOP 3...

#1 Was so flipping cute I couldn't stand it! Crazy for Crust 
     linked up these super cute "Pie Cookies"


 #2 Made me want to run out and buy a Lemon Cake Mix!
      Just LOOK at these Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes that
      Hun...What's for Dinner? linked up.

#3 Finishes us off strong this week by linking up this wonderful
     Banana Ice Cream. Thank you for sharing  Joy of Dessert's
Now go grab these fantastic recipes and make your family 
and yourself very happy indeed. 
*Please "Pay it Forward" and pass along these blogs
to all your friends and fans.
I will see you all here tomorrow for this weeks Made it on Monday # 22

3 comments:

Hun.... WFD said...

Thanks so much for picking my cupcakes for your top 3. Those cookies are super cute and that ice cream?? YUM!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Thank you so much for featuring my banana ice cream as a Top 3 Pick. I'm thrilled, Lark. :-)
I had already noticed Dorothy's cutie pie cookies, now I'm off to take a look at Cindy's cupcakes.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Pie Cookies! It's so exciting! I already bookmarked the banana ice cream and I'm about to go buy a lemon cake mix, just from the cupcake photo! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...