Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rolo Cookies

You can roll a ROLO to your friend!  
Better yet why not bake them a batch of ROLO COOKIES!
 Made super simple by the use of a Cake Mix.
And who doesn't need extra time?
Rolo Cookies

1 (18.4 oz.) Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
2 Egglands Best XL Eggs
1/3 C. Oil
4 (1.7oz.) Rolo Candy bars
Powdered Sugar

 Look at that yummy caramel!

Preheat oven to 350
In a mixing bowl beat together the eggs and oil.
Next add in cake mix. Mix until smooth.
Using a small cookie scoop, make a ball of dough and press
into the middle 1 Rolo candy. Making sure the Rolo is covered my the cookie dough. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
Sprinkle Powdered sugar over the cooled cookies.
*These cookies will remain soft if kept in a air tight container*

8 comments:

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Oh, man...I'm going weak in the knees! Outstanding!

Michael said...

Delish. I heart Rolos!

Bobbi | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh My Goodness1 Rolo's are one of my favorite candies! YOU ROCK!!!

Chasetity said...

i just made these oh my super YUMMY

Unknown said...

I have made these in the past and they are INSANE and so popular at my work everyone asks for them...I love the idea w/ the choco cover, I did PNB and this sounds better!

Teri said...

These sound tooooo good. Delicious! I linked to you from Full Plate Thursday! Thanks for a great recipe!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lark,
I just love your Rolo's. Your Rolo Cookies look wonderful. I can't wait to try this recipe. Hope you are having a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Anonymous said...

These are the next stuffed cookies on my list--have yet to do a cookie from a cake mix though!

I found this post at the Recipe Round Up over at Gooseberry Patch. I'm listed there too!

-Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...