Monday, November 7, 2011

Made it on Monday TOP 3

I am really having a hard time believing that it is
already the 2nd week in November!
I am just amazed at how fast days go by.
Just this past week the weather has finally 
given us a glimpse of chilly days and nights ahead.

So in trying to keep warm, My "cravings"
helped me to choose the following as TOP 3 

#1 Was shared by The Ranch Wife Chronicles
with her Grandma's Bread Recipe.
In my book, recipes that have been passed
down through the generations are to
be treasured! 

#2 Beyer Beware picture of her
Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup, warmed me right up!

#3 Hun...What's for dinner? linked up her 
hubby's Bruschetta. I am pretty sure MY
hubby would eat this bruschetta as well!

I cant wait to try out these (and a bunch more) recipes
from last weeks link party. I just KNOW they will warm up my 
kitchen as well as fill my tummy!
Have a wonderful week, think of all you have to be 
Thankful for this time of the year.
I know I am thank full for each and everyone
of you who take the time to read through my
post's, and make the recipes I share with y'all.
 My Thankful Country Heart,
Lark

1 comment:

Hun.... WFD said...

Thanks for picking my Hubby's bruschetta for this week's top 3!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...