Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lip Smackin Lemon Bundt Cake

I am a HUGE lover of Lemon flavor and tartness.
So when I am craving something tart, tangy and sweet
THIS is my go to recipe to make!
It is very time saving with the use of a store
bought cake mix and frosting.
Although if you have time to spare,
make the frosting yourself..YUM!

Lip Smackin Lemon Bundt Cake
1 (18.25 oz.) Box Lemon Cake Mix
1 (1oz) Instant Lemon Pudding-I used SF.
3/4 C. Oil
3 Egglands Best Eggs
1/2 C. F.F. Sour Cream
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
Lemon Zest
1 (16 oz.) Lemon Frosting

Preheat Oven to 350
Beat together all ingredients until smooth. You can make this in a 9x13 pan or Bundt pan. Grease sides of pan well if using a bundt.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is cooked through. 
While cake is warm pour glazed over the top. 
*For Bundt cake wait until you can flip cake onto plate, then glaze.
I then take the store bought Lemon Frosting and
stir into it 3 TBSP of lemon juice.
Drizzle over cooled cake.
*This cake is very freezer friendly, just wrap in plastic
wrap and freeze up to 2 weeks.
Lemon Lovin Lark!

5 comments:

Alil Country Sugar said...

Oh my holy lemon....Just from looking at the recipe I can tell this cake would be awesome!! Lots of lemon lovers in my house.

Jane said...

Oh. My. Goodness! This looks awesome Lark! I LOVE lemon desserts! It looks so moist and yummy!

Thanks for sharing it on my Blog Hop! :)

Unknown said...

heavenly Lark!

Unknown said...

Lark, we have to stop meeting like this, can't you cook something like liver, or kale, just for one day?
Although you'd probably make me want to eat those too.
This looks just perfect, and next to chocolate, lemon is my favorite!

Winnie said...

Very impressive and beautiful cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...