Monday, January 23, 2012

Out of this World Alfredo Sauce

My husband loves the Olive Garden's
Alfredo Sauce....so when I told him I was 
making "homemade Alfredo" he was a
bit skeptical.  Oh ye of little faith... (lol)

He doubts me NO more!!
*( I would recommend doubling this)

Out of this World Alfredo Sauce 
1/2 C. Butter
4 TBSP. Cream Cheese-softened
1 Pint Heavy Cream
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
3/4 C. fresh grated Parmesan Cheese

In a Medium saucepan melt butter.
Then stir in cream cheese, whisk to break up
and melt down. Combine the cream with
 the seasoning's and stir in slowly to
the sauce pan. Constantly stirring over med. heat.
Watch carefully as to not scald the mixture.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Then stir in the Parmesan cheese,
continue stirring until smooth.
Serve over Chicken, noodles or even as
a side dish paired with bread sticks.
Impress your spouse,
Lark


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE!!! I so need to make this!!!! YAY...Supper! <3 and Hugs!

Unknown said...

OMG this looks so yummy and easy! Thanks!

Jane said...

Hey Lark!
My teenage son Andrew LOVES Alfredo! I bookmarked this so I can make it for him. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...