Monday, April 9, 2012

Cheesy Olive Bread

I don't know about your family,
but my family is "picky" when it comes to
eating "new" things.
I almost always have to NOT tell them what
is in the new recipe. 
Then once they have tasted the dish
I will "fess-up" to what is in the recipe.
Well THIS is one of those new recipe's
that I wouldn't tell them what was in it 
until after they had tasted it.
And what do you know...THEY LIKED IT!

Cheesy Olive Bread
1(5oz.) Jar of Kraft Old English Cheese Spread
1 (4oz.) Chopped Olives
1/2 C. Miracle Whip Dressing
1/8 tsp. Paprika
French Bread

Preheat the oven to Broil

Mix together the cheese, olives,
miracle whip and paprika.
Place sliced french bread onto a baking sheet.
Broil the bread for 1-2 minutes or until 
it starts to turn golden brown on the edges.
remove from oven and evenly spread the
cheesy mixture onto each slice.
Return to the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes.
Serve warm.
NEW things ARE Good!,
Lark


2 comments:

The Better Baker said...

Mouth-watering! My hubby would love this simple dish...gotta get the cheese. Thanks - have a wonderful week Friend.

Michael said...

This looks fantastic to me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...