Friday, May 4, 2012

Taco Won Ton's


I have been making these for over
14 years.I came up with this
recipe as a new bride. My husband
was thrilled to learn I liked
to cook and come up with
my own recipes.
Taco Won Ton's

1 Pkg. Egg roll Wrappers
1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1/4 tsp. Onion Salt
1/4 tsp. Garlic powder
1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
2 C.Shredded Cheddar Cheese
8 oz. Sour Cream
1 C. Chunky Salsa
Oil for frying

In large skillet place ground beef with all
the seasonings, cook until no longer pink.
Take 1 egg roll wrapper place a spoonful of meat
into the center, top off with cheese. Fold in 
corners of wrapper sealing with water on the edges.
Deep Fry in hot oil. Drain on paper towels.
While won tons are draining mix together the
sour cream and salsa.
Serve won tons hot and with a side of the creamy salsa.
Impress your family,
Lark


1 comment:

The Better Baker said...

WOW! Guess you were born with a creative gene eh? I've never even used won ton wrappers - ever...and certainly NOT when I was a newlywed. You are amazing - I'm sure my hubby would enjoy these tasty treats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...