Monday, May 7, 2012

Picco Potato's


This is MY way of spicing up
mashed potato's!
I love me some mashed potato's
and I love Mexican food.
So....I thought WHY NOT?
And YUP, I went there!
So glad I did!
Give it a try on your own taste buds~
you wont be sorry!
PICCO POTATO'S
6 Baker Potato's~ Peeled, diced
3 Ripe Roma tomatoes~diced
1 Small Jalapeno~diced
1/4 C. White Onion~diced
2 TBSP. Fresh Cilantro~chopped
Juice of 1 Lime
Dash of Garlic Salt
1 Clove Garlic~diced
1/2 C. Heavy Cream
6 TBSP. Margarine


Boil potato's until tender, drain and place into a mixing bowl.
Add in cream, margarine, salt & pepper. Beat until smooth. If it is to thick
add a little bit of milk. Set aside.
Place tomato, jalapeno,onion,cilantro,lime juice, garlic
and garlic salt into a food processor. Pulse a few time.
DO NOT puree. Fold this into the potato's.
Serve with Steak. 
Spice up your Meal,
Lark

2 comments:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

I love mashed potatoes, and Mexican food - Im going to try this recipe, thanks!

The Better Baker said...

Same here - LOVE smashed taters AND Mexican food. Leave it to clever you to put these two together. Way to go Larky! MMMM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...