Monday, November 12, 2012

Crusted Dijon Chicken


I love Crunchy, Crispy Chicken!
And this dish is one to make me smile.
I created this dish to use some crackers
I had on hand. In this case it was Triscut's.
The new Garlic Parmesan Triangles.....
Can I just say, I am addicted to them...YUM!
This recipe does take a bit more baking
time than I usually make, however it is
well worth it. plus with the weather turning
chilly, you wont mind the oven on.  ;)

Crusted Dijon Chicken
10 Chicken Thigh's~ bone in, skinless
1/4 C. Dijon mustard
1/2 C. Mayo
2 TBSP. Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Pepper
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 C. Crushed Crackers
1 C. Panko Seasoned Bread Crumbs

Preheat your oven to 425
In a mixing bowl combine the mustard,
mayo, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Whisk together until well blended.
I then placed the mixture into a gallon sized baggie. 
 I do the same to the crushed crackers/bread crumbs.
 Place 3 chicken thigh's into the Dijon mixture
then  "shake" to coat. Remove and place in the
cracker/bread crumb's bag. Shake to coat.
Place into a lightly greased Baking Pan.
Repeat the process until all the chicken is coated.
Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
Making sure the chicken is cooked to the bone.
I like to serve them on a bed of 
mashed potato's and top this chicken gravy.
DE-LISH!
Lark



2 comments:

The Better Baker said...

OH YUM! I love crisp and crunchy and dijon too. What's not to love??? Thanks for sharing another amazing creation of yours!

Carrie's Experimental Kitchen said...

These sound like the perfect comfort food and I love using crackers as a breading, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...