Friday, January 4, 2013

Skookie's (Cookies baked in a Skillet)

For Christmas I bought 3 Mini
cast iron skillet's. I have wanted them for 
awhile now....so I counted them as a gift! (lol)
I am so happy with my buy!
I have made individual sized 
stratta's, brownies,and snookies.
(Really you can make anything in them.)
Chocolate Chip Snookie Dough
1 C. Butter~softened
1 C. Brown Sugar
1 C. Sugar
2 Egg's
1 TBSP. Vanilla Extract
3 1/2 C. Flour
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1(12oz.) Mini Chocolate Chip's

Preheat oven to 350
Start by creaming the butter and sugars
together for 2 minutes. Add in the eggs one 
at a time, while beating slowly.
Next add in the vanilla, soda and salt.
Mix again until smooth.
Pour in flour and choc.-chips.
Blend well.
*depending on the size of your skillet,
(you can use any size) roll dough into a
ball and then press flat out to the edge.
Baking time will also depend on the
size of skillet. My 5" size took 14 minutes to bake.
This  recipe made (15) 5 inch Snookies.
It's Snookie time!
Lark



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious!! Will have to try your recipe soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...