Friday, May 24, 2013

Slow Cooker~ BBQ Wings

*Before I share this great recipe with
Y'all, I wanted to take the opportunity to
SHOUT OUT a FABULOUS way you can
PAY IT FORWARD to help all
the Families in Oklahoma.
Please Tweet, Share and Post this message~
THANK YOU!
You guessed it, ANOTHER
Slow Cooker Meal!
I just might make you into
slow cooker fans yet. 
These wings have the full flavor
you get from grilled wings.
Without the dry over cooked meat.
Slow Cooker~ BBQ Wings
4 lbs. Chicken Wings
1 1/2 C. BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's)
1/4 C. Fresh Citrus Juice (Orange, Lemon or Pineapple)
2 TBSP. Hot Deli Mustard
1 TBSP. Worcestershire Sauce
1 TBSP. Garlic~ minced
 
Place the wings on a Parchment lined
baking sheet. Season with salt, pepper
garlic and onion powder.
 Place in a oven, broil for 7 minutes
on each side. 
Mix all the Sauce ingredients together.
Place the wings in your slow cookers,
brushing the sauce onto each wing
as you layer them.
Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 hrs.
 
*This sauce can also be used as a marinade
or for dipping. Make ahead of time to let
flavors intensify as it chills.
Perfect every time,
Lark

 


1 comment:

Kelli Davidson said...

These look fantastic and thank you so much for posting about the Night Out event. The worst one hit about 10 miles from my house. Others hit closer to home with the closest being about 4 miles away. Pictures never do justice to the devastation. I will drive past it every single day when I go to work - as I did in 1999 when the last EF5 tornado hit that area.....I am not looking forward to that drive. Thank you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...