Monday, June 17, 2013

Pimento Cheese Stuffed Shell's

Yup! I sure DID, I went there!
All I can say it that this is NOT a
dish you want to prepare if you are even
entertaining the idea of going on a diet.
Are currently on a diet, counting points,
or counting calories! ~just sayin'!
Pimento Stuffed Shell's
2 lbs. Sharp Cheddar Cheese~shredded
1/2 C. Mayo
8 oz. Cream Cheese~ softened
1 (4 oz.) Pimento's~ drained
1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
1 Box Jumbo Pasta Shells
 
Preheat oven to 350 
Start by cooking your pasta shell's
to al dente stage. Rinse and toss in
a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
Place all ingredients into your mixing bowl.
Blend until smooth, fill shells.
Place in baking dish, cover with foil. 
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
*I even poured some Alfredo Sauce over top
one pan, to see how it would turn out. I
actually liked that one more. The shells were
not at "dry". Give it a try and see what you think.
I would also like to say I did "pat dry"
the excess grease from the melted cheese.
That is what happens when you melt
a ton of good ole' cheese.
Enjoy... for the Diet starts tomorrow!
Lark

 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...