Monday, July 15, 2013

Fried Rice

Have you ever made enough rice
to feed a crowd, yet you only have a
family of three? Ha, ha...yeah that
is what I have done on many occasions.
I am not a huge lover of left over rice.
To me it only tastes good when made fresh.
So I wanted to come up with a couple
new recipes that featured rice,
so I wouldn't waste the rice already made.
This is a very simple recipe to make
that you can make fast.
 
Homemade Fried Rice
3 C. Cooked Rice (left over)
2 Eggs
1/4 C. Green Onion~ chopped
1 C. Frozen Pea's
1 C. Frozen Carrot's
2 tsp. Oil~ (sesame oil)
 
In a skillet scramble the eggs in the oil.
Add in all other ingredients, toss until
rice and veggies are heated through.
That's all there is to it!
No more wasting that left over rice.
Enjoy,
Lark
 
 

1 comment:

The Better Baker said...

Fried rice is a favorite side dish. Yours looks soooo tasty - YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...