Monday, September 30, 2013

Sweet Potatoe Cheese Cake Dip


With all the Fall Seasonal squash
ready for you to use, I thought I would
share my latest creation!
I have a few sweet potatoes just waiting
for me to use them up. I had been
meaning to create a new dip recipe,
that I could serve up for a tailgate
party I had been invited to.
Rave reviews from the
taste testers after tasting this
divine dessert, has me thinking I
will be sharing it often!
 
Sweet Potato Cheesecake Dip
2 Cups Sweet Potato's ~ cooked/mashed
2 (8oz.) Cream Cheese~ softened
4 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
Gingersnap Cookies
 
Cream together the cream cheese
and powdered sugar until smooth.
Add in brown sugar and pumpkin
spice. Beat again for 3 minutes.
Finally add in the mashed sweet
potato's. Mix until well blended.
Let mixture chill for at least
1 hour before serving along side
some ginger snap cookies.
DELISH!
 
Dip into Fall,
Lark
 
 


1 comment:

The Better Baker said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! What a terrific idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...